Saturday, October 8, 2016

I've returned to my poor neglected Sashas. There was a small gathering of Sasha admirers in downstate Illinois a few weekends ago and that is what renewed my Sasha interest.  Never mind they've been staring at me all over the house. 
I've started looking them over and cleaning them.  Washing their hair and restringing three of them so far.  It's almost like rediscovering them as I go through their clothes and frankly can't remember buying some of them.
Here is the little redhead I talked about three years ago in my post.  He's wearing a knit outfit from the UK. Sorry I can't remember the knitter's name but it was probably off Ebay.

2 comments:

  1. I am going through my large Sasha family because our house needs major, structural repair not covered in our insurance policy. Oddly, they too have been neglected yet, when it comes to selling them, I find it hard. They have so much character.
    Your little red haired baby looks lovely in this colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete